We have a BIG purchase coming in the mail tomorrow that I’m sure you’ll all be excited to finally see, so my mind can’t pull its focus away from that enough to think up an enthralling blog post. So, I wanted to put this little “getting to know you” survey out there for my lovely readers (ie. YOU) to fill out, if you’re so inclined. I know that I have a fair amount of readers (around 150 per day) but it seems that only a few comment on the posts. Don’t get me wrong, I love to blog stalk like the best of them, but now is your time to shine and share a little bit of yourself with me so I can get to know my readers!
If you’re feeling fancy, and if you feel like making this blogger’s day, just plop your answers in my little comment box and we’ll all have a go at getting to know everyone around these parts. I’d also love feedback on anything you think this blog is missing/anything you want more of/anything you can’t stand (ie. pictures of my dog, posts about birds, etc.) No holds barred, people!
1. Name, location, occupation – the basics.
2. How did you find my blog? Are you frequent visitor or a first timer?
3. What other blogs/design resources are you loving? Am I your one and only? :)
4. What features would you like to see on the blog? Anything you’d like me to quit yapping about?
5. Lastly, tell me something interesting about yourself that makes you unique. For instance, you have an incredibly large big toe or you know all of the lyrics to “Shoop” by Salt n Pepa (take a wild guess who that cool person is?)
And because every post is better with a picture, feast your eyes on Playtime 2009. Charlie and his cousin, Dakota, recently spent a week together and had a freakin ball. Cute, right?